Tuesday 29 January 2013

My bubbly part 3 aarya


suraj came back from work in the evening. Gayatri served tea and thought to talk now about aarthi’s family.

suraj:  What happened gayatri? Why are you so thoughtful?
Gayatri:  suraj mall security called me.
suraj:  What did they say?
gayatri:  They said that aarthi’s parents had an accident.
suraj:  Oh god. She is now only a small girl and all this.
gayatri:  Yes. I was thinking one thing.
suraj:  Yes Say.
gayatri:  Today yash scolded her and she cried a lot.
So if she stays here then yash will always get angry.
suraj:  I understand your pov. 5 years he was alone. He will not like to share our love with anyone. So what did you think?
gayatri:  why don’t  we give aarthi to any orphanage? there she will be safe from yash’s anger.
suraj:  you are saying this.  Are you sure?
gayatri:  yes i am sure. I don’t want yash to hurt the small girl. 

Outside yash was hearing this. He didn’t understand what is orphanage, but he understood that bubbly is going to go. At once he ran to his mother’s room where aarthi was sleeping.


yash: Bubbly i am sorry. Please don’t leave me and go. Please i am really sorry. I will never shout on you. Please don’t go anywhere(he was crying).

Gayatri came in the room and saw yash crying.

gayatri:  What happened yash?
yash: maa please don’t take bubbly and go.
gayatri:  yash, you only said her to go. Then why now?
yash:  i am sorry maa. But please don’t take bubbly and go.
suraj:  yash, bubbly will be with you. But promise me, she will never cry.
yash:  I promise dad. Bubbly will never cry.
gayatri:  Ok. Now stop this. I will make dinner, when she gets up tell me. I will feed you and her.
yash: Ok maa and thank you.
gayatri:  hmm. Now go and do your colouring. Then aarthi will wake.
yash: Ok maa.


No one knew that the promise made by yash will be a life time promise. For this promise yash will go to any extent.



To be continued....
Precap:- bubbly and gullu going to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment